Website Care & Maintenance
Let us take care of your website, while you take care of business.
Care & Maintenance Packages
Your website is critical to the success of your business. It’s working 24/7 to generate leads, customers and revenue. It also communicates the professionalism and reliability of your business. A website that goes offline or has a security breach can be devastating to your company.
Just like any software, websites require maintenance to keep the site working properly. Avoiding website maintenance is like not having regular oil changes on your vehicle. You wouldn’t drive your car very long if you didn’t look after its maintenance, would you?
Well, the same is true for your website. Your website should always be live, ready for customers and presenting your business at its finest.
But you need to focus on your business. Keeping a website up to date and secure takes you away from what you should be doing – building relationships with your customers and partners. That’s where we come in.
Starter Care Plan
from £59 per month
Our Starter Care Plan is perfect if you need a little more than just website hosting.
We’ll make sure your website runs super fast, continually keep your software up-to-date, monitor your site’s availability, and make weekly back-ups.
As with all our Care Plan options, if you need additional support for adding content on an ongoing basis then we can create a bespoke plan for you.
Professional Care Plan
from £99 per month
Our Professional Care Plan is perfect if you are adding content, features or functionality to your website on a regular basis.
We’ll keep your site is super fast, and up-to-date, monitor it, make daily back-ups, and we’ll add content support.
This package is perfect for professionals who need to know that we are available to support them should they make a mistake or if something goes wrong when they are working on their website.
Business Care Plan
from £159 per month
Our Business Care Plan is designed for businesses serious about getting a return on their investment. It includes everything in the Professional plan and more, plus priority support when you need it.
We’ll make sure your website runs super fast, continually keep your software up-to-date, monitor your site’s availability, and make daily back-ups.
The Business Care Plan is suitable for Business Websites that depend on the website for new business and need to know that support is always there when it is needed.
Bespoke Care Plans
As with everything, one size doesn’t always fit all and we’re flexible enough to know this.
Quite often, our care plans are taken in conjunction with a marketing or SEO package in order to help your business properly shine.
The trick is to get you on a plan that not only works but one that you are comfortable with.
If you would like to discuss our care plans in more detail or want to know more about why these are so important, call us on 07989 592 634.
Prefer to do it yourself?
Here’s a list of what we do to audit your website and make sure it’s working as it should:
- Check for a site backup of your website before doing anything.
- Check and update to the latest version of WordPress core
- Check and update to the latest version of your design theme
- Check and update software such as plugins
- Check for compatibility issues with WordPress core, software, and plugins ensuring there are no conflicts
- Check Google Analytics code is working properly
- Monitor website uptime in real time to ensure your website is online at all times
- Check your Domain is set up correctly
- Check website speed using Google page load speed test
- Check here that your Sitemap is listed and uploaded to Google
- Check cross-browser view (tablet, smartphone and desktop) – do this after making any changes
- Check for 404 errors or broken links. Fix or create 301 redirects
- Check site security and that the SSL certificate is installed properly and not expired. (Your website should not have ‘Not Secure’ in the URL bar
- Check Contact Forms are working properly – if your business depends on email enquiries then do this regularly.
- Check Google Search Console – Monitor GSC for error notifications and that you are receiving email notifications
If you are unable to do these maintenance tasks then sign up for one of our Care Plans above and we can do it for you – we have the expertise to ensure your site is working as it should.